Helping seniors maintain a home based life style and dignity they are accustomed to by delivering personalized caregiving services. We coordinate a full spectrum of services available in the community to aid our clients in acquiring the best outcome for their well-being. Dedicated and compassionate to our clients, we strive to ensure the highest quality and most cost effective assistance available.
- Are you overwhelmed and need assistance navigating care services for your loved one?
- Are you concerned about leaving your loved one(s) home alone?
- Confused about what to do/family members can’t seem to agree on a plan?
- Unable to care for a family member by yourself?
- Do you live far away and need assurance that your loved one is being cared for appropriately?
- Are you struggling with choosing home care, assisted living or a nursing home?
- Do you need help with Medicaid or VA applications?
- Have you put your Advance Directives in place?
According to the Census Bureau, by the year 2050 at least 70% of people 65 and older will need long term care services. We believe most people would like to remain in the comfort of their homes for as long as possible without losing their freedom. Are you noticing that your loved ones need home care and are you worried about leaving them home alone? Perhaps, they aren’t paying their bills or keeping up with their daily activities. Did you know approximately 1 in 3 individuals over the age of 65 will experience a fall in one year? These falls can be very serious and in some cases preventable. Falls are the most common reason for nursing home placement. Most people are concerned with whether their parent(s) are safe at home or in the facility they may have chosen. As the senior population increases, there may be children that are working or live far away. Therefore, it may be difficult for family members to assist when a crisis or change occurs.
Our Care Assessments are conducted by our Elder Care Consultant.
This assessment includes evaluation of our clients' needs such as:
- Home safety and home care options
- Consult with family and significant others
- Review of medication and supplements
- Review of medical records if needed
- Consult with physician and other providers
- Analysis of financial assets through a financial advisor
Evaluation of legal documents-if estate planning is recommended,
arrange for a consultation with an elder law attorney